T.G Green Cornishware Blue and White Stripe Jug
Condition: Slight crazing (please refer to photos)
Vintage item from the 1970's
Dimensions: H: 13cm x W: 12.7cm
T.G. Green & Co was founded by Thomas Goodwin Green of Boston, Lincolnshire in around 1864. The exact date that Cornishware was created is vague, but it is known to have been introduced by Frederick Parker who joined Green's as a General Manager in 1919. Initially he introduced E-Blue Banded Wares, selling in china shops in 1922. The earliest mention of Cornishware by name is in a T.G. Green Trade Catalogue dated 1923. By the 1930s, the range was well established with a thriving export business.
Made in England